Date(s) - 02/17/2023
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Temple Sha'arey Shalom
Friday Night Service
Friday Night Shabbat Service at 7:00pm In-Person and through Zoom Meeting.
If you are planning to attend In Person please call Edythe Ben Israel 908-603-9908 and let her know you will be attending.
We are using the Mishkan T’Filah prayer book. If you do not have one, you can access the entire book online by using this link:
Scroll down to:
Mishkan T’filah for Weekdays, Shabbat, and Festivals:
· A free online flipbook
· A Kindle ebook
Click on “A free online flipbook”
You should see this at the top of the page
MISHKAN T’FILAH (WEEKDAYS, SHABBAT, & FESTIVALS)
How to use Flip Book
See updated repaginated version
Click on “How to use Flip Book” so you will be able to navigate during services. When you feel comfortable moving around the flip book, click on the “See updated repaginated version” (The other version does not match our page numbers because it started numbering pages with the introduction.)
Scroll down to
Please let us know if you have any problem.
At all times while on CBI property, please…
– Sanitize your hands upon entry and as needed. Sanitizer will be available.
– Remain at least 6-feet apart from other attendees or family groups/pods, except while sitting in non-distanced seating.
– Quiet davening by attendees.
– Wear a face mask whether indoors or outdoors, except while actively eating or drinking.
Please do not attend in-person if in the past 14 days you have experienced Covid-19 symptoms, including:
– Diagnosed with Covid-19.
– A temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher.
– Fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of smell or taste; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.
And, for those not fully vaccinated, if in the past 14 days you have:
– Traveled outside the region.
– If you fall ill with Covid-19 within 14 days of attending, please notify Edythe Ben-Israel at (908) 603-9908 or email@example.com immediately, so that we may follow contact tracing protocols.
* CBI health protocols are regularly reassessed with an aim of balancing the needs of the most at risk with the desire to return to normal operations. NJ Guidance advises, COVID-19 remains a threat, particularly at indoor gatherings with unvaccinated individuals.
DIRECTIONS: When you enter the parking lot of CBI go to the right to park. Keep walking to the door near the playground. We will have people to guide you.
Zoom Meeting Information:
Meeting ID: 897 9802 8403