Date(s) - 12/10/2021
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Temple Sha'arey Shalom
Friday Night Service
Friday Night Shabbat Service at 7:00pm In-Person and through Zoom Meeting.
Here is the NEW Friday Night Service Booklet: https://shaarey.org/fridaynightservice2020/
Tonight’s service will be multi-access – in-person and via zoom. Because seating availability depends on following CBI’s health safety protocols, congregants must sign up in advance for in-person attendance. In the future we will use SignUp Genius but for tonight, please call Edythe at 908-603-9908 if you want to attend in-person.
BRING YOUR COPY OF THE SERVICE WE HAVE BEEN USING ON ZOOM — https://shaarey.org/fridaynightservice2020/
Once we create booklets from Mishkan Tefillah for Zoom participants, we will begin to use our books in-person.
Please adhere to the protocols below. Those protocols* have kept the CBI congregants safe since they began in-person last September.
At all times while on CBI property, please…
– Sanitize your hands upon entry and as needed. Sanitizer will be available.
– Remain at least 6-feet apart from other attendees or family groups/pods, except while sitting in non-distanced seating.
– Quiet davening by attendees.
– Wear a face mask whether indoors or outdoors, except while actively eating or drinking.
Please do not attend in-person if in the past 14 days you have experienced Covid-19 symptoms, including:
– Diagnosed with Covid-19.
– A temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or higher.
– Fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; headache; new loss of smell or taste; sore throat; congestion or runny nose; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea.
And, for those not fully vaccinated, if in the past 14 days you have:
– Traveled outside the region.
– If you fall ill with Covid-19 within 14 days of attending, please notify Edythe Ben-Israel at (908) 603-9908 or email@example.com immediately, so that we may follow contact tracing protocols.
* CBI health protocols are regularly reassessed with an aim of balancing the needs of the most at risk with the desire to return to normal operations. NJ Guidance advises, COVID-19 remains a threat, particularly at indoor gatherings with unvaccinated individuals.
DIRECTIONS: When you enter the parking lot of CBI go to the right to park. Keep walking to the door near the playground. We will have people to guide you.
Zoom Meeting Information:
Meeting ID: 897 9802 8403